We Need Your Input!
New Township Master Plan in Development
Township officials and staff have been working on a new community Master Plan. Once completed, this plan will set the vision and policy goals for Springfield over the next 15-20 years.
Public participation is a major component of the master planning process, and we need your input!
Please visit the Master Plan website for more information.
Below are five different opportunities to contribute to “The Path Ahead for Springfield Township.”
- Complete the Survey – Tell us about your experiences in Springfield and what you want for the future. The survey takes about 15-20 minutes and covers key areas on housing, economic development, transportation, parks and recreation, and senior services.
- Share Your Vision – Post a picture or comment on PictureThis! to show us what you like about Springfield or what you want to see in the future. You can add pictures and ideas of things you’ve seen elsewhere, or just add a photo of something you already love about our township! Click the link and hit “Share!” to get started. (Find complete directions here.)
- Attend the Open House – Join us at the Civic Center meeting room on Tuesday, November 29 between 6-8pm. The whole family is invited to participate in this interactive visioning session!
- Host a Focus Group – Gather friends from your neighborhood, lake association, HOA, club, or social group and discuss how you’d like to improve our community. Toolkits are available at the Township offices with materials and directions for a successful meeting.
- Join the Conversation – Work will continue during regularly scheduled Planning Commission meetings. Citizens are always welcome!