- Do not leave pets unattended (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.4).
- Pets must be on a six (6) foot leash and in your possession, except when hunting (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.2).
- Pets may not run loose nor create a disturbance to others (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.5).
- Pets not in possession/under immediate control of the owner may be removed from the park (Ord. 42 Sec 8.6).
- Pets causing a nuisance or disturbance may be removed from the park or recreation area (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.6).
- Pets are not allowed in or near any beach area or water area used for swimming (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.3).
- Pets are not allowed in any building or facility, with the exception of service dogs and during classes in which the pet is enrolled (Ord. 42 Sec. 8.4).
- Please be courteous and clean up after your pet!
Please do not feed the birds, ducks, geese, or other waterfowl you see in our parks! If fed a diet of people food regularly, these birds do not compensate by augmenting their diet with native foods from their natural environment. People food fills them up and they develop lazy habits that disrupt their natural foraging patterns. People who feed artificial foods to these birds are doing a great disservice to them. It is certainly in the best interest of wildlife for Springfield Township Parks and Recreation to discourage this practice.