Visit the Clerk's Office to register to vote, confirm your registration, apply for an absentee ballot and other Elections related requests.
- ELECTION RESULTS: Click here for official election results for Springfield Township provided by Oakland County
- NOTICE OF REGISTRATION: General Election to be Held Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC ACCURACY TEST OF VOTING EQUIPMENT: September 23, 2020
- Step-by-step guide to REGISTER TO VOTE
- Information on Absentee Voting—ELIGIBILITY and PROCESS
- Download an ABSENT VOTER BALLOT APPLICATION
- Track your ABSENT VOTER BALLOT
- Verify your VOTER REGISTRATION
- Find your POLLING PLACE
- Print a Springfield PRECINCTS MAP
- View a SAMPLE BALLOT
- Find information for MILITARY or OVERSEAS voters
- Learn more about the Michigan VOTER ID REQUIREMENT
Please feel free to contact the Springfield Township Clerk’s Office if you have any questions about filing for a Township Office. Affidavits and petition forms also can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office.
Links to additional information regarding filing, deadlines, and campaign finance are provided below.